1.1 These terms and conditions in this Agreement ("the Agreement") apply to the use of this web site covered by one domain located at http://ro2.biz/ ("the Site"). When using this Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
1.2 If you do not accept the terms and conditions in this Agreement, you must refrain from using the Site immediately.
1.3 The Agreement must be used and accepted in conjunction with the Privacy Statement, Website Terms of Access Agreement and if applicable, the Exclusive Distribution Agreement and any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
1.4 You can only use this Site if you are 18 years or over. If you are under 18 years of age you must refrain from using the Site immediately.
1.5 Membership is not open to everyone and we reserve the right to refuse your offer to become a member of the Site pursuant to this Agreement.
In this Agreement, the expressions "we, "us" and "our" are a reference to Ro2.biz and the expressions "you", "your" or "members" are a reference to the members or people on behalf of members who agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3.1 These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Membership Section ("the Membership Section") of this Site, including participating in;
3.2 In order to use the Membership Section, you must become a member. To become a member, you must complete your registration details in the manner described on the Site.
3.3 Membership is free but non-transferable.
3.4 We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time. This includes, but is not limited to;
3.5 Membership is only available to you if you are 18 years or over. If you are under 18 years of age you must not register as a member.
Subject to clause 12 and without limiting the generality of any other clause of this Agreement, this Agreement will remain in force as long as you continue to use the Membership Section of this Site.
5.1 You acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for each and every access or use of the Membership Section of this Site that occurs in conjunction with your login (" username") and password.
5.2 You acknowledge and agree that your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership Section of the Site.
5.3 You must indemnify us and our parents, related bodies corporate, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees (as applicable) against any claim by a third party arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions either by you or by any person using your username or password, whether or not you have authorised that person to use your username or password.
5.4 You acknowledge that we cannot confirm the identity of other members or prevent them acting under false pretences and you agree to release us in accordance with clause 9.
6.1 Our Site acts as a venue to allow members to offer, sell, and buy Products available on our Site. Other than a venue, we are not involved in any transaction between the buyer and seller using our Site.
6.2 We have no control and are not responsible for the quality, safety or legality of the Products, Product descriptions or content uploaded by users on the Site. We also have no control and are not responsible for the truth or accuracy of the Products, Product Descriptions or content uploaded by users on the Site.
6.3 We cannot ensure and do not guarantee that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or act lawfully in using our Site.
You and we are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
8.1 We act as an independent contractor (Cashier) on your direction to charge the designated credit card or assign PayPal to charge a PayPal account for the total amount that you instruct us to charge.
8.2 You agree and acknowledge that we are not a licensed financial service provider nor do we conduct the business of banking in Romania and the service is as a cashier using a payment processing service rather than a banking service as defined in the Banking Act (Cth).
8.3 You agree and acknowledge that we are not providing a financial product or service as defined in the Corporations Act (Cth). We are not acting as a fiduciary or an escrow with respect to your funds, but acting only as a Cashier or Facilitator.
8.4 You agree and acknowledge that you will not receive interest or any other earnings on funds that we receive on your behalf.
In the event that you have a dispute or breach of agreement with one or more users, you release Ro2.biz (and our officers, directors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and employees) from all claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes or breaches.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees (as applicable) harmless from and against any claims, damages, proceedings, losses and damages of every kind and nature, including solicitors' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the terms and policies it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any laws or the rights of third parties.
11.1 We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on the Site.
11.2 Your continued use of the Site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Agreement as amended.
Part A - Purchaser
Part A specifically applies to you if you use the Site to enter into a transaction to purchase Products.
12. A.1 The purchase system
12. A.1.1 You can prepay for your purchases from the Deposit Page within the Membership Section of the Site and you agree to and acknowledge clause 8 when using this service.
12. A. 2 Our right to cancel the transaction
You acknowledge that, despite our reasonable precautions, products and services may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or similar oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
12. A.3 Purchases made on the site
12.A.3.1 You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted.
12.A.3.2 Without limiting the generality of any other clause of this Agreement, If we reject your offer to purchase the Product(s) for any reason, neither of us will be under any further liability to the other arising out of your original offer or our non-acceptance of that offer. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase.
12. A.3.3 We give no undertaking as to the availability of Products advertised or made available on this Site.
12. A.3.4 Delivery of the Product to you will be effected in the manner described on this Site.
12. A.3.5 Title in the Product does not pass to you until payment has been received.
12. A. 3.6 You agree that the risk of loss or damage that occurs as a result of the Product is your responsibility.
12. A. 3.7 The Products on the Site are offered for sale only to persons who can make legally binding contracts.
12. A.4 License to use products you purchase on this site
12. A. 4.1 When you purchase a Product from the Site, you are granted a limited licence to use the Product. The license is limited to your use only, and you agree not to engage, directly or indirectly, without the written consent of us or the supplying Member, licensing, sublicensing, promotion, advertising or distribution of the Product.
12. A. 4. 2 You agree and acknowledge that where a right of attribution or integrity of authorship is required in relation to a Product, you will provide such right and you will not falsely attribute authorship as conferred by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and rights of a similar nature anywhere in the world whether existing presently or which may in the future come into existence.
12. A. 5 Refund policy
12. A. 5.1 We will refund any outstanding cash if we are instructed by you to do so, payments must be made to a PayPal account only.
12. A. 5.2 The Products available on the Site are made available by other Members. Because we only act as venue we do not warrant the reliability of products and therefore cannot provide a refund.
Part B - Supplier
Part B specifically applies to you if you use the Site to offer or sell Product(s) on the Site.
12. B.1 License
12. B.2 REMUNERATION
12. B.4 Approved products
Only Products approved by us are permissible on the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other clause of this Agreement, if we reject your offer to make the Product available on the Site for any reason, neither of us will be under any further liability to the other arising out of your original offer or our non-acceptance of that offer. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer.
12. B.5 Content revision and removal of products
12. B. 6 Your product and advertising on the site
12. B.6.1 You must be legally able to supply and sell the Product you upload for sale on the Site.
12. B.6.1 You are exclusively responsible for your Product and any Product Description. We only act as a venue for your online distribution and publication of your Product and P roduct Description.
12. B.6.2 You must ensure that your Product and Product Description does not breach any of the following terms and conditions. Your Product or Product Description must not:
12. B.6.3 The Supplier specifically warrants that the Product or Product Description does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person. The Supplier will fully indemnify us against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party against us alleging that the Product or Product Description infringes any such Intellectual Property Rights.
12. B. 7 Termination of supplier membership
12. B. 7. 1 Without limiting the generality of any other clause of this Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement upon giving us 30 days notice. Within the 30 days notice period, this Agreement still remains in full force unless stipulated otherwise by us.
13.1 You agree and acknowledge that we may use your Product from time to time to promote the Site or affiliated businesses on the Site, other websites or other distribution mediums.
13.2 You agree and acknowledge that we may use your Product from time to time on feature pages promoted on the Site or other websites.
14.1 You acknowledge that you have read the complete and exclusive statement of this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
14.2 You further agree that you have read the Ro2.biz Privacy Statement, the Ro2.biz Website Terms of Access and if applicable the Ro2.biz Exclusive Distribution Agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
14.3 To the extent of any inconsistencies that may arise between the Agreements referred to in Subclause 14.2, this Agreement shall prevail.
14.4 To return to the Site click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement and intend to create a binding legal relationship.